Re: TALKING POINTS Microsoft Memo (Comes Antitrust)

George Barca wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 07:39:19 -0600, chrisv
> <chrisv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>ml2mst wrote:

>>Oh, go fsck yourself, "George".
>>
>>>Hear hear, someone with no posting history at all, suddenly claims
>>>*exactly* the tired bla blav as our resident trolls.
>>>
>>>There for I asume that "George Barca" is yet another Troll sock puppet.
>>
>>I thought he was OK, until I saw the above garbage.
>>
>>Fishy...
>

> You thought I was ok because I agreed with what you believe.

While I thought you were OK, I was about to declare that perhaps you were
the decent Windows advocate COLA has been missing, based on your declared
preference to use Windows *and* Linux.

> As
> soon as I don't agree with you all of a sudden in your eyes I'm
> not ok. That's fine with me because I don't need, or want your
> approval.

Unfortunately you went from very reasonable to accusatory within a week or
two, which is a disappointment to me.

> George Barca
> georgebarca1981@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008