Re: TALKING POINTS Microsoft Memo (Comes Antitrust)

On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 07:39:19 -0600, chrisv
<chrisv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>ml2mst wrote:
>
>>George Barca wrote:
>>>
>>> One thing I find disturbing about the Linux/OSS community is that
>
>>> As an example, how many people here use or program Windows by day
>
>Oh, go fsck yourself, "George".
>
>>Hear hear, someone with no posting history at all, suddenly claims
>>*exactly* the tired bla blav as our resident trolls.
>>
>>There for I asume that "George Barca" is yet another Troll sock puppet.
>
>I thought he was OK, until I saw the above garbage.
>
>Fishy...

You thought I was ok because I agreed with what you believe. As
soon as I don't agree with you all of a sudden in your eyes I'm
not ok. That's fine with me because I don't need, or want your
approval.
George Barca
georgebarca1981@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx