Re: TALKING POINTS Microsoft Memo (Comes Antitrust)

On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 08:09:52 +1100, Terry Porter
<linux-2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Unfortunately you went from very reasonable to accusatory within a week or
>two, which is a disappointment to me.
That's simply not true Terry and you know it.
I make one single post, or thread, that you guys disagree with
and all of a sudden I am accusatory?
What is this The Stepford wives club or something?
Sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes but I didn't realize I had to
be perfect to post here. I'll make certain to send all my future
posts to you so that you can edit them for content and only allow
the ones through that agree with your platform, whatever that is
because truthfully there seems to be far more political freedom
fighting babble in this group than talk about Linux.
George Barca
georgebarca1981@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx