Re: TALKING POINTS Microsoft Memo (Comes Antitrust)

George Barca wrote:

> On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 08:09:52 +1100, Terry Porter
> <linux-2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>>Unfortunately you went from very reasonable to accusatory within a week or
>>two, which is a disappointment to me.
> That's simply not true Terry and you know it.

Oh, oh.

Your blatant denial is a *bad* sign George.

> I make one single post, or thread, that you guys disagree with
> and all of a sudden I am accusatory?

This is very accusatory to me:-
begin{quote}
One thing I find disturbing about the Linux/OSS community is that
their seems to be a sub-group of activists that for some odd
reason feel they are entitled to everything for free.
In general the common denominator with these people is that they
have done zero to contribute and often are the first to cry foul
when their insignificant work may be compromised.

It seems to me that the OSS community in general is chock full of
bitter people who expect others to give their works away but yet
won't give their own works away.
end{quote}

> What is this The Stepford wives club or something?

Another bad sign. This is COLA and you'd know what it's like here if you had
read it first for a few months, and paid attention.

Its not "The Stepford wives club or something", but it is a war zone.

> Sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes but I didn't realize I had to
> be perfect to post here.

Another bad sign. You only have to be reasonable here.

> I'll make certain to send all my future
> posts to you so that you can edit them for content and only allow
> the ones through that agree with your platform, whatever that is
> because truthfully there seems to be far more political freedom
> fighting babble in this group than talk about Linux.

Another bad sign. No one does that here, and no one would stand for it.

> George Barca
> georgebarca1981@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008