Re: Roy Misrepresents a Story Again

On Aug 3, 10:14 am, "Otto Bahn" <e...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Stone Mirror" <stonemir...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote
>
> <(Two cannibals are eating a clown; one turns to the other and says,
> <"Does this taste funny to you?")
>
> The clown screams in agony, "You're gnawing on my funny bone!"

The next day, the cannibals pull the clown's half-eaten head out of
the refrigerator and head out to the porch. Noticing the condensation
forming inside the skull, one of them says to the other, "Look! It's
crying on the inside!"

I'm sorry. That would have been funnier, but my wife died today.
Please give me another chance. I'll do better, I promise. Comedy is
all I have left now.