Re: [News] Potentially Millions More Distributions Released

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 11:31:54 -0700, JeffM wrote:

<snip>
> A few example spins:
> http://en.opensuse.org/SUSE_Studio_downloads
>
> When I saw this on Slashdot a while back, I thought it would **EXPLODE**
> in the techie press. The ripples, however, have been pretty small. Do
> folks really hate Novell's pact with M$ *that* much? Is it the *still in
> beta* thing.

In my case, I think Novel signed their own death sentence by partnering
with Microsoft, so I wouldn't waste my time with them.

No hate is involved, just a good memory of what usually happens to
*anyone* who partners with Microsoft.

In other words, Novell now has MS ....

--
C.O.L.A Charter:-
"For discussion of the benefits of GNU/Linux compared to other