Re: Call for moderation and mediation: debian-live vs. debian-live-ng

On Monday 23 November 2015 09:04:41 Florian Weimer wrote:
> It's not.  People will move on pretty quickly unless Debian starts to
> push this issue again.  A controversy with just one side speaking is
> not very interesting if the issue at hand is difficult to understand
> and thus not very interesting by itself, as it is the case here.  The
> way media are currently produced and consumed, tactical silence works
> so well that it's somewhat scary.

It is like doing what's right versus doing what's best?
I doubt that we can evade public statement forever. Sooner or later somebody
might ask DPL about it in interview... Less spontaneous statement might be
more advantageous.

--
Best wishes,
 Dmitry Smirnov.

---

Good luck happens when preparedness meets opportunity.