Re: Call for moderation and mediation: debian-live vs. debian-live-ng

* Micha Lenk:

> On 21/11/15 14:53, Andrew Shadura wrote:
>> I don't know what you guys think about it, but having read a bunch of
>> comments to the ‘news’ articles on this topic in multiple languages I
>> see that mostly the ‘news’ present this as aggression of one of the
>> Debian teams to a leader of a project, and comments are mostly ‘Debian
>> people are such arseholes’.

> The root cause for this discrepancy is some lack of transparency of
> the Debian project.

It's not.  People will move on pretty quickly unless Debian starts to
push this issue again.  A controversy with just one side speaking is
not very interesting if the issue at hand is difficult to understand
and thus not very interesting by itself, as it is the case here.  The
way media are currently produced and consumed, tactical silence works
so well that it's somewhat scary.

Florian