Re: Call for moderation and mediation: debian-live vs. debian-live-ng

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015, at 20:29, Neil McGovern wrote:
> Overall though - I do wonder if this is an issue that really requires a
> public statement as such. There seems to be more traffic on -private
> than elsewhere... Thoughts?

Nah, I think that creating special PR would only make this more visible,
and it won't end well for both involved parties. Just letting it go is a
better way how to deal with that. We (as Debian) should react only if it
really blows.

Focusing on having a Debian Live being alive again would be much more
valuable and would soften the damage that has been done.

Cheers,
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@xxxxxxxx>
Knot DNS (https://www.knot-dns.cz/) – a high-performance DNS server