Re: Code of Conduct complaint about Linus's comments at DC14 :: Respect

Hi,

On Montag, 22. September 2014, Richard Hartmann wrote:
> As of right now, I still understand what you said in such a way that
> not everyone should have the same protections under the CoC, because
> some sort of payback is in order.

yes. Because when you are attacked, you don't fear for your life or your
physical or mental well being. Others do. So I think it's very appropriate to
protect them more.

That doesn't mean a violation of your rights ain't just that, but still, while
stepping one someones too is a physical attack, things must also seen and
treated in proportion.

In this sense your toes are less protected by the CoC, yes. I'm sure you have
more than enough means to take care of your toes still. Gladly.

cheers,
	Holger