Re: Code of Conduct complaint about Linus's comments at DC14 :: Respect

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 5:50 AM, Russell Coker <russell@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think that more than a few people on this list need to learn some people
> skills.  Learn to not take things literally, understand what analogies are
> (and sarcasm because people who have trouble with analogies have trouble with
> that too), and generally get that there are people who are different to you.

Precisely for this reason, and because you yourself stated that you
didn't express yourself clearly enough, I asked for clarification of
what you said earlier.

As of right now, I still understand what you said in such a way that
not everyone should have the same protections under the CoC, because
some sort of payback is in order.

Richard