Re: Code of Conduct complaint about Linus's comments at DC14 :: Respect

Holger Levsen dixit:

>On Montag, 22. September 2014, Richard Hartmann wrote:
>> As of right now, I still understand what you said in such a way that
>> not everyone should have the same protections under the CoC, because
>> some sort of payback is in order.
>
>yes.

Absolutely not. RichiH has done nothing to warrant any less
protection (hah…) from the CoC as any other DD or person.

Can we now *please* stop this nonsense thread? Thanks.

//mira, so far kept silent, and not reading most of it