Re: A CoC based on the concept of "pressure"? (was: Code of Conduct complaint about Linus's comments at DC14 ::) Respect

On Sat, Sep 27, 2014 at 04:59:20PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:

> I would *love* to read a rought draft idea of a code of conduct you
> think would come at this from the angle you describe. I really
> would.

As I said when you had asked me in private: not until freeze date, and
I'm not sure after that: I'm seriously time starved :/

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>