Re: Code of Conduct complaint about Linus's comments at DC14 :: Respect

> As stated before, I am unlikely to feel personally offended, hurt, or
> threatened by most anything I can reasonably expect within Debian, but

I think that this is exactly what Holger is talking about, and that
the reason of this "not feeling threatened" feeling might not be just
random, but probably because you might not belong to any minority
group that is used to feel threatened for some reason. For the sake of
concreteness, I'm talking about "rape culture" type of jokes, for
example.

Greetings,
Miry