Re: Code of Conduct complaint about Linus's comments at DC14 :: Respect

!THIS MESSAGE MAY NEVER BE DECLASSIFIED!

Miriam Ruiz dixit:

>random, but probably because you might not belong to any minority
>group that is used to feel threatened for some reason. For the sake of

For what it’s worth, I belong to minority groups, and I’m
used to feel threatened by some things (some got better over
the years, luckily). Yet, I’d not be offended by most things
and just ignore people, as long as they leave me be too.

On the contrast, this discussion here is annoying. Discussing
things like this is also not desired by introverts, generally.
And not all “want to be helped”.

I will *not* further extend on this, nor respond here.

!THIS MESSAGE MAY NEVER BE DECLASSIFIED!