Re: Tabs, Portal and Mail

With neither quill nor qualm, Roy Schestowitz quothed:

> __/ On Saturday 27 August 2005 13:37, [Neredbojias] wrote : \__
>
> > With neither quill nor qualm, Roy Schestowitz quothed:
> >
> >> School is for suckers, but industry over-evaluates it. Nothing /useful/
> >> that I learned was acquired at school.
> >
> > That's what I told my teacher, but she insisted that fifth grade was
> > essential for natural development.  Besides, she was mean.
>
> You must have been a clever 5th grader in that case.

Yes.  People were always saying to me, "So, you think you're smart..."

> They usually take
> advantage of us when we are young and innocent, teaching us history,
> politics and sometimes religion. Then, we grow to become cold and bitter...
> *smile*

Actually, it began before that.  Once I found out the truth about Santa
Claus and Superman, my idyllic life was over (-although in later years I
did pay homage to certain pagan icons of stimulative aspect.)

--
Neredbojias