Re: Tabs, Portal and Mail

__/ On Saturday 27 August 2005 13:37, [Neredbojias] wrote : \__

> With neither quill nor qualm, Roy Schestowitz quothed:
>
>> School is for suckers, but industry over-evaluates it. Nothing /useful/
>> that I learned was acquired at school.
>
> That's what I told my teacher, but she insisted that fifth grade was
> essential for natural development.  Besides, she was mean.

You must have been a clever 5th grader in that case. They usually take
advantage of us when we are young and innocent, teaching us history,
politics and sometimes religion. Then, we grow to become cold and bitter...
*smile*

Roy S. Schestowitz        "Double your drive space - delete Windows"
http://Schestowitz.com