Re: Schestowitz sets new personal record, I believe!

On Nov 8, 9:33 pm, dapunka <dapu...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 9 Nov, 02:14, ball.cock.the.plum...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > On Nov 8, 7:16 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Hey, Gary Stewart. Is "flatfish" and "flatfish+++" on too many people's
> > > killfiles already?
>
> > > Your nyms are getting weirder and weirder by the day. One shrink is not enough
> > > to treat the few braincells you have left.
>
> > > *plonk*
> > Why would anyone but YOU, Roy Schestowitz care about that?
> > You're the one being paid to spew your garbage to every corner of the
> > Internet.
>
> Now /that's/ some paranoia!  Who in hell do you think is paying Roy
> Schestowitz to post?

Actually it's NOT paranoia because I could care less if he gets paid
by the post or by the letter or doesn't get paid at all.
Getting back to your ? though.
Think about it.
A student in a PHD program who literally is posting 24 hours per day,
7 days per week including holidays, Christmas amongst them.
A person who spews his own blogs and various boycott sites every place
he can.
A person who goes on the defensive trying to silence people who have
his number and know what he is up to.

Normal people don't do this out of the goodness of their hearts,
especially college students.
The obvious answer is he is being compensated. The real question is by
whom.

The inside answer is one of the Linux distribution manufacturers,
consultant firms etc.
He does generate money on hits to his sites though which is one reason
to spam the Internet.

The long shot answer is that Roy is really a reverse troll working for
Microsoft et al in order to make Linux and in particular the Linux
community look bad by virtue of his '''advocacy'''.

The digg community have Roy all figured out.
COLA is a little slow and Roy Boi is still their leader but like all
cult leaders, their will come a time when the members eyes will be
opened and then we will all know.

Someone, somewhere knows Roy's true motives and at some point they
will either slip or Roy will piss them off (he is good at doing that)
and the world will know.
It's only a matter of time.

Roy has pissed off a lot of people, some in very high places and for
that reason numerous people are watching Roy from a distance, logging,
catalogging and archiving his public for all to see 'work'.
It's the many eyes approach that Linux lovers speak of passionately.
Sooner or later he will slip up because Roy loves to post messages and
the more he posts the greater the chance of a foul up.
There have been a few already, but they are not enough to expose his
motives only clues toward the mother load.

All in good time my pretty, all in good time.