Re: Schestowitz sets new personal record, I believe!

ball.cock.the.plumber@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> The long shot answer is that Roy is really a reverse troll working for
> Microsoft et al in order to make Linux and in particular the Linux
> community look bad by virtue of his '''advocacy'''.

That's my take. And it's so cleverly done. The introduction of High
Plains Thumper was a nice bit of lateral thinking. The "almost sane"
posters who waffle on knowing nothing about the subjects and his "me
too" posts constantly spamming the world and his mother with his crappy
FAQ. It's no wonder that Linux adoption appears to be in reverse.

--
Quantity is no substitute for quality, but its the only one we've got.