Re: Federal Employment Office switches to Linux

"thad05@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thad05@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> stated
in post j9fl65-i9c.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on 1/23/08 9:03 PM:

> Moshe Goldfarb <brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> So who is paying you Roy Schestowitz, to post all of this libelous, without
>> proof, stuff concerning Novell, Microsoft and so forth?
>> It's obvious you have some sponsorship in this mission to discredit.
>
> OK, I admit it, its me... I am paying Roy to post in COLA.

I am willing to be paid off to not post to COLA.  What are your rates?

> Of course I am paying him in bogo-dollars, which due to their open source
> nature can be legally replicated and copied as often as one likes, which makes
> it difficult to define an exchange rate with other currencies.

Hmmm, interesting idea...

> Now that we have that settled, can we move on and talk about something
> other than Roy?  Like Linux perhaps?  Just a though.

I have been trying to get people to talk about Linux's ease of use features,
especially Ubuntu's.  I have not had much successes... seems people do not
really want to talk about Linux.

> Tell you what, I'll pay you a gajillion bogo-dollars if you quit
> obsessing about Roy's posting habits.

How will that be delivered?

--
Satan lives for my sins... now *that* is dedication!