Re: [Roy Schestowitz is Intellectually Dishonest] Behind Microsoft|Horacio Gutierrez's Attack on GNU/Linux and Why He Should be Sacked

After takin' a swig o' grog, Sinister Midget belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> On 2008-10-26, Erik Funkenbusch <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:

>> Roy likes to use weasel words to insinuate a position without actually
>> saying it, then when called on it claims he didn't say that was the case,
>> so he can pretend to justify not issuing a correction.
>
> Should I consider the assessment of "weaseling" to be an authoritative?

Heh heh

My own take is that, in a hurry to post, pretty much everyone here
misses some key fact or makes some misstatement.

In a normal place, follow-on conversation would correct it in a civil
manner.

--
Why did the Roman Empire collapse?  What is the Latin for office automation?