Re: Microsoft Cuts 10,000+ Jobs?

Hadron wrote:

> Sinister Midget <fardblossom@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> On 2009-01-24, Erik Funkenbusch <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
>>
>>> There are plenty of Linux advocates, who post interesting and pro
>>> linux
>>> stuff that don't get attacked.  You know why?  They stick to the
>>> truth.
>>>
>>> Ghost in the machine is a good example.  Chris Alstrom, when he was
>>> much
>>> more of a reasonable advocate, also didn't get much push back.  The
>>> problem is that once you start down the road of telling lies to
>>> advocate, then the attacks come and then you likewise feel the need to
>>> attack back and it becomes a vicious cycle.
>>>
>>> Likewise, 99.9% of my posts are very civil and don't insult people,
>>> yet that doesn't stop Linux advocates from throwing all kinds of
>>> nastiness at me, does it?
>>
>> This is much like one of Hadron's "memories" about "schooling" people.
>> It would be nice if it had something of a grain of truth.
>
> You mean the memories I backed up with links to? Wow! Google is getting
> good.

Fine, "true linux advocate" Hadron Snot Quark
In that case it should be extremely easy to provide some evidence

Although I bet you will not. And evade it by making silly accusations that
nobody here "deserves" your precious proof

to remove offending incompatible products.  Reactivate your MS software