Re: [News] Mono Reported as a "Bug" in GNU/Linux

Tim Smith wrote:

> In article <gryl7w20zqbl$.1ijfkgupwx32p$.dlg@xxxxxxxxxx>,
>  Hans Lister <stymeeee@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> >
>> > What amuses me is how much the Microsoft crowd loves Mono and wants
>> > us to use it. It's revealing, isn't it?
>> >
>> I want programs that work. I don't care who writes or if they are
>> commerical or free.
>>
>> That's the difference between normal users and freetards like
>> yourself Schestowitz.
>
> Roy has admitted that his beef with Mono is not about the technology,
> and he even admitted that it isn't about the alleged legal issues (both
> in recent posts on BN).
>
> Roy wants Mono out purely because it implements technology that
> originally came from Microsoft.

I don't think that he has ever written anything like that.
He always talked about the patent issue and that he does not trust MS a
tiny little bit on it

--
We may not return the affection of those who like us,
but we always respect their good judgement.