Re: Call for moderation and mediation: debian-live vs. debian-live-ng

On Sat, Nov 21, 2015 at 10:16:51AM +0100, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> In the light of what the 3 replies, please only consider only the social
> part of the above, where I am saying that we should at least communicate
> a bit with Daniel. I still believe it's necessary.

I think it's clear at this point that the DPL won't do it, but may I suggest
that you do? Obviously you can't speak on behalf of the project, and mustn't
disclose anything from debian-private, but as an individual and a project
member you are free to reach out to Daniel and express your feelings.