Re: Call for moderation and mediation: debian-live vs. debian-live-ng

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 03:40:48PM -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:
> I think following your argument to its logical conclusion, you would have to
> say that demoting someone to DM is not a legitimate disciplinary measure for
> the DAM to use.

It depends what you want the outcome to be. If it's that the person no
longer has anything to do wtih the project, then no, a demotion to DM is not
the right tool for the job. Obviously that was not what DAM were going for on
this occasion.