Re: [News] Dell Advertises GNU/Linux, Microsoft Gets Annoyed

Peter Köhlmann <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxx> espoused:

> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Peter Köhlmann belched out
>>   this bit o' wisdom:

>>> I don't think that they are the same person. Of the around
>>> 25 "flatfish-markers" very few are raised on billwg-posts
>>> Naturally both are lying filth, but that is not a flatfish-marker. It is
>>> attributeable to all wintrolls in cola
>>
>> amicus's specialty is a smooth deflection of whatever you say.
>>
>> flatfish's specialty is trying to pile all the features and popularity on
>> the Windows side, while minimizing the Linux side.
>>
>> They both use both methods, but the predominance differs.
>>
>> flatfish is a bit more simplistic, I suppose.
>>

> Actually, I think flatfish is quite stupid

Gary Stewart is not the sharpest tool in the box.

--
| mark at ellandroad dot demon dot co dot uk                           |
| Open platforms prevent vendor lock-in.  Own your Own services!       |