Re: [News] Dell Advertises GNU/Linux, Microsoft Gets Annoyed

After takin' a swig o' grog, Peter Köhlmann belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> Terry Porter wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 08:30:59 +0100, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
>>
>>> No, he is not flatfish. Even that dishonest swine does not sink to such
>>> levels as Bill Weisgerber does. Flatfish has oterh nasties, like being a
>>> vile racist and disgusting homophobe
>>>
>>> "amicus_curious" posted a long time as "billwg". His real name is Bill
>>> Weisgerber. And he has been an incredible dishonest windows shill since
>>> several years. Google for posts under his real name. Same bullshit
>>> routine he does here was already present then
>>
>> Is it possible Flatfish was always "Bill Weisgerber" ?
>>
>> I see so many similarities, in so may little ways ...
>>
>> Perhaps Wintrolls all look alike ?
>
> I don't think that they are the same person. Of the around
> 25 "flatfish-markers" very few are raised on billwg-posts
> Naturally both are lying filth, but that is not a flatfish-marker. It is
> attributeable to all wintrolls in cola

amicus's specialty is a smooth deflection of whatever you say.

flatfish's specialty is trying to pile all the features and popularity on
the Windows side, while minimizing the Linux side.

They both use both methods, but the predominance differs.

flatfish is a bit more simplistic, I suppose.

--
The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the site.