Re: TALKING POINTS Microsoft Memo (Comes Antitrust)

George Barca wrote:

> Terry Porter  wrote:
>>
>>Oh, oh.
>>
>>Your blatant denial is a *bad* sign George.
>
>It's not denial it's defending myself.

Oh, it was "defending yourself" to call advocate "hypocrites" if they
are not "100% pure", "George"?

It was "defending yourself" to call OSS developer's "idiots" for
giving-away their work, "George"?

It was "defending yourself" to claim how "disturbing" some Linux/OSS
people were, claiming, essentially, that they are just a just of
freeloaders, as if they are any worse than any other group of people?

You're a fscking asshole, "George".

>So I am just supposed to sit back and let your false accusations
>stand on their own lack of merit?

What "false accusations" would that be, you POS?

>I lose either way around here.
>This really is The Stepford Wives club!

Go fsck yourself, "George".