Re: C# Fails Very Badly at Popularity in the Free Software World

Verily I say unto thee, that Rick spake thusly:
> On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 07:56:32 -0700, RayLopez99 wrote:
>
>> On Aug 23, 12:32 pm, Homer <use...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> [Strawman argument deleted]
>>
>> Strawman argument noted.

If Photoshop, the be all and end all of slavering Windows fanatics'
wetdreams, is a "straw man", then what does that make the rest of the
Windows portfolio of Slopware?

Nice self-nuke there, Raytard.

>> Preaching to the choir, [Homo]?

Well since you're hanging on to every word of the sermon too, I guess
that makes you one of the choirboys, Dopez.

>> That will win you fans...on COLA, but not the real world.
>>
>> Good luck with your hobby-ware, Linux.

Good luck being sucked dry by Microsoft for their virus-infested
Crippleware.

> Hobbyware... the software the City of Largo runs on... Hobbyware...
> the software the top supercomputers run on... Hobbyware... the
> software Oracle picked to run ... Oracle...

Don't forget the New York Stock Exchange running Red Hat Enterprise
Linux "hobby-ware" ... one of the many places that tracks "MSFT's"
rapidly falling stock price, including the London Stock Exchange that
infamously crashed because it was running Microsoft's Slopware.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Seek not the favour of the multitude; it is seldom got by honest
|  and lawful means. But seek the testimony of few; and number not
|  voices, but weigh them." ~ Immanuel Kant
`----

Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) on sky, running kernel 2.6.26.8-57.fc8
 00:30:50 up 88 days,  4:28,  5 users,  load average: 0.05, 0.04, 0.16