Re: Code of Conduct complaint about Linus's comments at DC14 :: Respect

On Sat, Sep 06 2014, peter green wrote:

> You can't keep everyone happy all the time, it's just not possible.

        That is not an excuse for tolerating bad behaviour, or failing
 to be courteous, I understand that there might even be people unhappy
 about being courteous, so you are correct, one cannot please all. That
 is why we went through a GR process to try to determine what the
 socially acceptable norms of behavious were. The results of that
 process are here: https://www.debian.org/vote/2014/vote_002

        I am sorry that that outcome appears not to be pleasing to you,
 but unfortunately we can't  please everyone

        manoj
--
Trying to break out of the Tempter's control, one's mind writhes to and
fro, like a fish pulled from its watery home onto dry ground. 34