Re: Code of Conduct complaint about Linus's comments at DC14 :: Respect

On Fri, Sep 05, 2014 at 09:25:21AM -0700, Russ Allbery wrote:
> Theodore Ts'o <tytso@xxxxxxx> writes:
> > Because Russ seems to be arguing that Debian should be sanctioning
> > Linus's behaviours in fora outside of Debian's control by banning him
> > from Debian events.
> Er, I explicitly said that I did *not* agree with that action.  You're
> attributing to me the exact opposite of the position that I hold.

Hmm, but you also (earlier) said you did support that principle fairly
explicitly:

> I will continue to push for
> Debian to take a principled stance against abusive behavior towards free
> software community members where we have something appropriate and
> effective that we can do, even by respected people like Linus, and even in
> forums other than Debian's own.

Do you no longer "push for Debian to take a principle standard against
abusive behaviour towards free software community members .. in forums
other than Debian's own" ?

Cheers,
aj