Re: Code of Conduct complaint about Linus's comments at DC14

also sprach Dimitri John Ledkov <xnox@xxxxxxxxxx> [2014-09-10 00:16 +0200]:
> Can we get in touch with Linus' employer, the Linux Foundation, to
> see if they are willing to make any public/joint statements?

I sincerely hope that we are not going to be giving any statements
about this. It's also way too late now, or else we'll appear like
a bunch of idiots, taking weeks to come up with a public shaming of
one of the most well-known people in our eco-system, whom we hosted
and who didn't actually misbehave as some are making it out to be.

I also sincerely hope that this thread is going to end soon.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer

Unless otherwise noted, you may disclose anything I say on this list.