Monday, January 3rd, 2005, 11:37 am
Palm MP3 Player Selection Tips
- Which MP3 players are available for the Palm platform?
- Which one is best to choose? (a question I will not answer)
- AeroPlayer (left in image below) – Cons: No auto-sync with iTunes. Pros: Use of Ogg files instead of MP3 files makes the application 100% free! (hint: don’t tell anyone)
- PocketTunes (middle) – Cons: Pricy; Windows is recommended. Pros: High-resolution support; Large variety of options.
- RealPlayer (right) – Cons: Forces installation of additional (unnecessary) software upon PRC installation; Rather simple. Pros: Reliable; Easy to use.
Cited by: PalmAddict